Our Fees & Guarantees
Working with KJM is a cost effective way to meet your need for talent. You only pay for results and we offer a fee refund or candidate replacement on all direct hire and retained executive searches we conduct.
We work with each client to develop a customized fee arrangement based on the type of search and the level of the talent required.
Direct Hire SearchPercentage of Annual Base
- KJM Staffing Solutions bills for direct-hire placements on a contingent-fee basis based upon the employee’s annual compensation, payable after the employee’s start date. Fees range from as low as 15% for junior level placements and up to 30% or more for higher level placements.
Contingent StaffingBilled Weekly on an Hourly Basis
- Our clients are billed at competitive and negotiable hourly rates which range from $18 – $200 for temporary employees.
- For temp-to-hire placements, clients are billed at our competitive temporary hourly rates with a discount on conversion rates after a specified length of service.
Retained SearchPercentage of Annual Base
- Retained searches are based on a percentage of the employees annual compensation and billed as follows:
- Payment of 1/3 of the total anticpated fee is due at the start of the search.
- Payment of 1/3 of the total anticipated fee is due upon scheduling the first face to face interview.
- Final payment is due within 30-days of candidate’s start date.
KJM Staffing Solutions guarantees your satisfaction by extending a ninety (90) day full refund or replacement guarantee on direct hire placements.
We extend a six (6) month replacement guarantee on retained searches.
All employees assigned by KJM Staffing Solutions are W-2 employees and we pay the employee’s salary, all related federal, state and local payroll taxes. All KJM employees are covered by unemployment, worker’s compensation and liability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Policy
It is KJM Staffing Solutions’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Trusted by Brands Worldwide